41. Confirmatory test for identification of human saliva are
(i) lateral immunochromatographic strip test
(ii) Rapid Stain Identification Kit (RSID)
(iii) Phadebas test
(iv) UV examination
(A) (i) and (ii) are correct.
(B) (i) and (iii) are correct.
(C) (ii) and (iii) are correct.
(D) (ii), and (iv) are correct.
42. The presence of buccal epithelial cells confirms the following:
43. Assertion (A): Presence of P30 confirms the seminal stain.
Reason (R): P30 is secreted into semen by Cowper’s gland.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are correct.
(B) Both (A) and (R) are incorrect.
(C) (A) is correct, but (R) is incorrect.
(D) (A) is incorrect, but (R) is correct.
44. Which of the following fiber is of mineral origin?
45. During spermatogenesis, the secondary spermatocyte develops into which of the following?
(B) Primary spermatocytes
46. Match the following in the soil as per Munsell colour Test:
List – I (Mineral) List – II (Colour)
a. Hematite i. Pale brown
b. Iron sulphide ii. White
c. Calcite iii. Red
d. Dolomite iv. Black
a b c d
(A) iii i iv ii
(B) iii iv ii i
(C) iii ii iv i
(D) ii iii i iv
47. _______ is a super cooled liquid which has attained so high viscosity as to be considered as solid.
(C) Acrylic fiber
48. ________ is used for retarding the plaster of paris cast of foot prints.
(A) Sodium chloride
(B) Sodium bicarbonate
(C) Aluminium oxide
49. Besides silica, the main constituent of Gypsum soil is
(A) Calcium carbonate
(B) Calcium sulphate
(C) Ferric oxide
(D) Aluminium oxide
50. The Refractive Index of glass can be determined by
(A) Beckeline method
(B) Abbe’s refractometer
(D) Pulfritch refractometer
(A) (b) and (c) are correct.
(B) (d) and (c) are correct.
(C) (a) and (c) are correct.
(D) (b) and (d) are correct.