1. Match the following:
|List I (Physical Evidences)||List II (Sections of Forensic Science Laboratory)|
|a.) Examination of twine||i.) Biology section|
|b.) Examination of saliva||ii.) Chemistry section|
|c.) Examination of pesticide||iii.) Physics section|
|d.) Examination of adulteration of gasoline||iv.) Toxicology section|
2. The author of the book entitled “Suspect Document” is
(A) Osborn & Osborn
(B) Ordway Hilton
(C) Wilson R. Harrison
(D) R.A. Huber
3. Culliford was a forensic scientist who has worked in the field of
(A) Forensic Toxicology
(B) Forensic Ballistics
(C) Forensic Serology
(D) Forensic Physics
4. L.N.J.P. National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science was established at New Delhi in the following year:
5. A current which will exist even if no light is falling on the UV-V is detectors is known as
(A) Dark Current
(B) False Current
(C) True Current
(D) Pseudo Current
6. Exciter filter is a part of the following microscope:
(A) Polarising microscope
(B) Phase-contrast microscope
(C) Fluorescence microscope
(D) Transmission Electron microscope
7. ______ is used as neutron moderator in NAA in TRIGA reactor.
8. Radioactivity of a substance can be measured by:
(A) TCD detector
(B) MCT detector
(C) EC detector
(D) Geiger Muller Counter
9. In capillary electrophoresis, which flow causes the movement of electrolyte through the tube?
(A) Micro-osmatic flow
(B) Electro-osmatic flow
(C) Macro-osmatic flow
(D) None of the above
10. Assertion (A): A phenolphthalein solution is used to show the possible presence of blood.
Reason (R): As there is non-specific peroxidase reaction with haemoglobin producing pink colour.
(A) (R) is correct, but (A) is incorrect.
(B) (R) is incorrect, but (A) is correct.
(C) Both (A) and (R) are correct.
(D) Both (A) and (R) are incorrect.