51. The following method is non-destructive technique for ink identification :
(A) Solubility test
(B) Thin Layer Chromatography
(C) UV-Vis spectrophotometer
(D) Videospectral analysis
52. Taggants in ink are
(D) Compounds used as markers to identify ink
53. Rifling marks on fired bullet are of the following type :
(A) Cut marks
(B) Compression marks
(C) Stration marks
(D) Integrated marks
54. Wisdom teeth is also known as
(B) Lateral incisor
(C) Third molar
(D) Second premolar
55. Olecranon fossa is present in which of the following bones?
56. Skull photo superimposition technique was used for the first time in which of the following cases ?
(A) Daubert case
(B) Ted Bundy case
(C) Frye case
(D) Ruxton case
57. Foramen magnum is present on
58. Linea aspera is present on which of the following bone?
59. Ossification of bones may be used for determination of
(D) Time since death
60. The foot prints found at the scene of crime, indicates which of the following?
(A) Number of persons involved
(B) Height of the persons involved
(C) Entrance or exit of the persons involved
(D) All of the above