41. Davidson’s body is found in
(C) Red blood cell
Answer: (B) Neutrophil
42. Corpus delecti means
(A) Body of evidence
(B) Corporal punishment for dereliction of duty
(C) Detection of chemical compounds
(D) Exhumation of corpse
Answer: (A) Body of evidence
43. Match the following:
(a) Cephalic index i. Age
(b) Carl Pearson’s formula ii. Disputed sex
(c) Gustafson’s method iii. Race
(d) Turner’s syndrome iv. Stature
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) i ii iii iv
(B) ii iii iv i
(C) iv i ii iii
(D) iii iv i ii
Answer: (D) iii iv i ii
44. Zeroing is :
(A) Distance adjustment to strike the bullet at Bull’s eye of target.
(B) Sight adjustment so that the bullet strikes at Bull’s eye of target.
(C) Distance and sight adjustment to strike the bullet at the target.
(D) Firing at the target without any adjustment
Answer: (B) Sight adjustment so that the bullet strikes at Bull’s eye of target.
45. The diameter of 16 bore shot gun is :
Answer: (C) .662″
46. Bullet wipe is a term used for :
(A) Wiping of bullet by hand before firing.
(B) Wiping of lubricant, soot or other material from the bullet on skin of body.
(C) Cleaning of bullet after fire.
(D) Sticking of blood on bullet after fire through body.
Answer: (B) Wiping of lubricant, soot or other material from the bullet on skin of body.
47. Assertion (A): Test bullet and exhibit bullet can be compared under comparison microscope to establish the identity of weapon.
Reason (R): Because firing pin mark on them are identical.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are true.
(B) (A) is true but (R) is false.
(C) Both (A) and (R) are false.
(D) (A) is false but (R) is true.
Answer: (B) (A) is true but (R) is false
48. In .177 Air gun, the maximum velocity to perforate skin is :
(A) 191 ft/sec
(B) 245 ft/sec
(C) 331 ft/sec
(D) 442 ft/sec
Answer: (C) 331 ft/sec
49. Thermal fractures on glass sheet are of following type:
(A) Concentric fracture
(B) Wavy fracture
(C) Radial fracture
(D) Tangential fracture
Answer: (B) Wavy fracture
50. In the case of firing through windowpane glass, spiral fractures are found on :
(A) Side of impact
(B) Other side of impact
(C) Edge of fractured sheet
(D) Edge of the shattered glass
Answer: (A) Side of impact