21. ‘Off-its-feet’ is an individual characteristic found in ________:
(A) Type script typed with manual typewriters
(B) Inkjet printer printout
(C) Electronic typewriter
(D) Laser printer
Answer: (A) Type script typed with manual typewriters
22. Measurement of stride is used in :
(A) Foot length
(B) Shoe length
(C) Gait pattern
(D) Foot width
Answer: (C) Gait pattern
23. The following chemical is used for hardening of plaster of Paris cast of tyre mark?
(A) Sodium sulphate
(B) Sodium chloride
(C) Sodium carbonate
(D) Aluminium sulphate
Answer: (C) Sodium carbonate
24. The approximate age of iron gallotannate ink on document can be determined with the help of:
(B) Colorimetric analysis of ink
(C) Chloride ion diffusion of ink
(D) Change in preservative
Answer: (C) Chloride ion diffusion of ink
25. The following material is most suitable for toolmark casting :
(C) Woods metal
Answer: (C) Woods metal
26. The angle of tool application should be fixed for making standard marks in :
(D) Firing pin
Answer: (B) Screwdriver
27. Besides silica, the main constituents of dolomite soil is :
(A) Aluminium oxide
(B) Ferrous oxide
(C) Calcium magnesium carbonate
(D) Calcium sulphate
Answer: (C) Calcium magnesium carbonate
28. Birefringence is shown by : (A) Cotton fiber
29. Friction tool marks are prepared by:
(d) Firing pin
(A) (a) and (b) are correct
(B) (b) and (c) are correct
(C) (c) and (d) are correct
(D) (a) and (d) are correct
Answer: (B) (b) and (c) are correct
30. Assertion (A): A translucent design impressed into paper during manufacture is called as water mark.
Reason (R): They help in providing information about the origin of paper.
(A) (A) is correct but (R) is incorrect.
(B) (A) is incorrect but (R) is correct.
(C) Both (A) and (R) are correct.
(D) Both (A) and (R) are incorrect.
Answer: (C) Both (A) and (R) are correct.