11. Intersex means
(A) Intermingling of sexual traits in a person
(B) Determination of fetal sex
(C) Female homosexuality
12. The diameter of LG shot is
(A) 9.14 mm
(B) 8.43 mm
(C) 6.83 mm
(D) 5.16 mm
13. Derringers are single shot pistols, which possess
(A) Single barrel
(B) Multiple barrels
(C) Choke in the barrel
15. In the firing mechanism of firearm trombone action is also called as
(a) Pump action
(b) Lever action
(c) Bolt action
(d) Slide action
(A) (a) and (b) are correct
(B) (a) and (c) are correct
(C) (b) and (d) are correct
(D) (a) and (d) are correct
16. The probable time of last fire from a firearm can be determined by
(A) Dispersion of pellets
(C) Trajectory of projectile
(D) Muzzle velocity of projectile
17. Assertion (A): In Absorption-Inhibition method, specificabsorption is allowed to proceed by placing antigenic material in contact with its homologous antibody.
Reason (R): This absorption renders the serum less potent, and the inhibition of its activity is measured.
(A) (A) is correct but (R) is incorrect.
(B) (A) is incorrect but (R) is correct.
(C) Both (A) and (R) are correct.
(D) Both (A) and (R) are incorrect.
18. The major metabolite of benzodiazepines is
19. The presence of BHC is established by separation of its constituents by
(B) Northern blotting
(D) Southern blotting
20. Ester test is done for the identification of which of the following poisons?