IN THE COURT OF CIVIL JUDGE (J.D.), PLACE
Civil Suit No.: _________ of 2008
Avneet kaur ………….Plaintiff
Application under Order XXXIII Rule 1 of the C.P.C. for permission to institute suit as an indigent person.
1.That the above titled suit has been filed by the plaintiff in this Hon’ble Court.
2. That the detailed facts of the case have been mentioned in the accompanying plaint and may be read as part and parcel of this para of the application please as the same are not repeated for the sake of brevity.
3. That the plaintiff is a poor person and is making his both ends meet by working as. He earns a meagre amount of per month.
4. That the Avneet kaur daughter of Rajveer Kaur R/O T.B. Sapru Road, Civil Lines, Prayagraj.
5. That the applicant does not possess sufficient means to enable him to pay the fee prescribed by law for institution of the present case except the movable properties which are detailed in the annexure attached with the application. He does not possess any other immovable or movable properties, which could enable him to pay the amount of court fee payable in the present case.
6. That the applicant undertakes to pay the entire court fee if the case is decreed in his favor.
7. That there are sufficient reasons for the acceptance of the present application and for granting permissions to the applicant to institute the present suit as an indigent person.
8. It is respectfully prayed that keeping in view the above detailed circumstances, present application may be accepted and the applicant may be granted a permission to institute the present suit as an indigent person in the interest of justice.
Dated: 7/1/2020 ADVOCATE