What is an Evidence?
1.) Evidence is the link that connects a suspect to a crime.
2.)Evidence is anything that can be used to prove something.
3.) Evidence is anything that can be used to determine whether a crime has been committed.
4.) Evidence refers to information or objects that may be admitted into court for judges and juries to consider when hearing a case.
5.) Evidence is anything that you see, experience, read, or are told that causes you to believe that something is true or has really happened.
6.) Ground for belief or disbelief.
7.) Data on which to base proof or to establish Truth or Lie.
8.) Evidence is defined as anything that leads you to believe that something is true or exists.
Read More Articles Here:
- Biometrics and Cyber Security
- Password And Cyber Security
- Types of Password attacks and how to stop them?
- External Storage Devices
- Call For Chapters
- Approaches to forensic tools and procedures for absolute human identification based on physical and molecular principles
- Cut damage induced by a sharp object on cotton clothes is detected through SEM analysis
- Algorithms for reconstructing fingerprints
- Personality Disorders And It’s Types
- Collection method of touch DNA from Fabric and it’s Effect
- Can DNA Be Used To Store Images, Videos & Other Documents
- Can data deleted from mobile phone be recovered using forensic cloning
- The risk of using Portable devices
- What is Global Positioning System (GPS) and its uses?
- Wireless Communication: An Overview