51. The following is not a feature of autemortem burns?
(A) Cherry red color of blood
(B) Soot in the airways
(C) Blisters over skin
(D) Inflamation of skin
52. Which of the following sutures of the skull are the first to fuse?
53. The centre of ossification for the iliac crest appears by the age of
(A) 12 years
(B) 14 years
(C) 16 years
(D) 21 years
54. The following is most likely to develop individual characteristics when it is used a lot:
(B) Ink jet printing
(C) Dot matrix printing
(D) Laser jet printing
55. Indented writing means:
(A) Invisible writing
(C) Marginal writing
(D) Sub-surface impressions
56. Assertion (A): For comparison purpose of handwriting non-request standards are also desirable.
Reason (R): They are free of intentional disguise.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are true.
(B) Both (A) and (R) are false.
(C) (A) is true but, (R) is false.
(D) (A) is false but, (R) is true.
57. The following percentage of ridge matching is a positive proof of matching in striation tool marks examination:
(D) 60% and above
58. As per “Rule of Nine”, the surface area of the body involved for the trunk is
59. Signatures on cheques, drivers license and other official documents are examples of:
(A) Request writings
(B) Non-request writings
(D) All of above
60. Acroreaction test helps to identify a
(A) Entry wound of filigree burn
(B) Exit wound of filigree burn
(C) Entry wound of joule burn
(D) Exit wound of joule burn