1. Dying declaration is to be preferably recorded by:
(D) Jury Member
Answer: (C) Magistrate
(A) Chief Judicial Magistrate’s Court
(B) 1st Class Metropolitan Magistrate’s Court
(C) Sessions Court
(D) High Court
Answer: (C) Session Court
(A) 174 CrPC
(B) 174 IPC
(C) 176 CrPC
(D) 176 IPC
Answer: (A) 174 CrPC
4. Assertion (A): Blood stains on cloth should be collected after drying in shade under room heater.
Reason (R): It causes disintegration of blood stains.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are correct.
(B) Both (A) and (R) are incorrect.
(C) (A) is correct, but (R) is incorrect.
(D) (A) is incorrect, but (R) is correct.
Answer: (D) (A) is incorrect, but (R) is correct.
5. Preservation of footprint on snow can be done by:
(A) Plaster of Paris Cast
(B) Sulphur Casting
(D) Wax Casting
Answer: (B) Sulphur Casting
6. Light that has all its waves pulsating in unison is called:
(C) Monochromatic light
(D) Polychromatic light
7. Hollow Cathode Lamp (HCL) is used in the following:
(A) Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
(B) Atomic Emission Spectrometer
(C) Infra Red Spectrometer
(D) X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
8. Deviations from Beer’s Law fall into which categories?
(D) All of the above
9. One of the following is not the component of Kastle-Meyer Test:
(B) Glacial Acetic Acid
(C) Zinc dust
(D) Potassium Hydroxide
10. Confirmation of menstrual blood stain is done by the following method:
(A) Isoenzyme marker
(B) Fibrin Degradation Product (FDP)
(C) Protein Marker
(D) Restriction enzymes