Question: What is Questioned Documents?
Answer: Document, which is disputed in a court of law, is known as Questioned Document.
Some of the common types of questioned documents subjected to forensic document examination are stated below.
Types of Questioned Documents:
- HOLOGRAPHIC WILL – will entirely written in the handwriting of the testator.
- NOTARIAL WILL – signed by the testator acknowledge before a notary public with 3 witnesses.
- Bank Drafts
- Laminated Documents
- Photocopied Documents
- Stamp Papers
- ID Cards
- Currency notes
- Suicide notes
- Burned Documents
- Blank papers containing Impressions
- shredded documents
- Documents or writing examine to identify the person through handwriting.
- anonymous and disputed, and
- superscriptions, registrations and miscellaneous writings