Jeffrey Dahmer

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer also known as “The Cannibal Killer,” was a notorious American Serial Killer, Serial Rapist, Necrophiliac, Cannibal, Ephebophile, Hebephile and a Poisoner, stunned the world when he was apprehended in 1991, much for the heinous crimes he dedicated towards his sufferers, as for the truth that he killed 17 guys and boys over greater than thirteen years without capture.

Jeffrey Dahmer’s April, 1992 Mugshot (Wikipedia)

Early Life

His mother was a Teletype Machine Instructor, while his father was a Chemist. His father was always gone from home, either studying or working, and his mother got depressed as a result of the marriage’s lack of attention. She developed an addiction to Enaquil tablets and even tried to commit suicide by overdosing. Jeff and his younger brother, David, were frequently overlooked as a result of their incessant squabbling. As a child, Dahmer began collecting insects and butterflies, then progressed to collecting road killed, always preserving corpses in jars after dismembering them because he was fascinated by how the parts fit together.
He started drinking and in high school, he was a heavy drinker.

First Murder

His first murder happened only a few weeks after he graduated from high school. On June 18, 1978, Dahmer welcomed Steven Hicks, an 18-year-old hitchhiker, to his house. When Steven wanted to go, he hit Hicks over the head with a dumbbell, knocking him unconscious, then strangling him with the dumbbell’s bar and killing him. Dahmer then stripped Hicks naked and masturbated over his lifeless body. In the crawl area beneath his house, Dahmer dismembered Hicks’ body and buried the bones in a shallow grave in his garden. He dug up the remains, peeled the flesh off the bones with acid, flushed the acid down the toilet, shattered the bones with a sledgehammer, and dispersed them in the woods behind his family’s home many weeks later.

Career in Military

He dropped out of his first semester of business school three months after graduating and his first killing because to his drinking. Dahmer received his medical training at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas, in 1979. In West Germany, he served as a combat medic in the 2nd Battalion, 68th Armored Regiment and the 8th Infantry Division. During Dahmer’s presence, two soldiers alleged that he raped them. However, he was judged unfit for military service owing to his constant drinking and was dismissed from the army in March 1981.

Dahmer was arrested for drunk and disorderly behaviour just two weeks after coming home to live with his father. In the hopes that his grandmother’s good influence would help him sober up and get his life in order, he sent him to live with her in West Allis, Wisconsin. However, Dahmer’s drinking continued, and a few months later, on August 7th, 1982, he was arrested for indecent exposure after exposing himself to a gathering of ladies and children in a park near his grandmother’s house. After a few years, he was hired at the Ambrosia Chocolate Factory.

Murder Spree

Dahmer was arrested in 1986 for masturbating in front of two 12-year-old boys and charged with indecent exposure; however, he claimed he was peeing, so the penalty was reduced to disorderly conduct.

He raped, murdered, and dismembered another victim at his grandmother’s house while awaiting the trial. Dahmer was charged with sexual exploitation and second-degree sexual assault after an interaction with a 13-year-old Laotian boy in September 1989. He admitted responsibility, stating that the child seemed to be much older than he was. In May 1989, during his trial for child molestation, Dahmer pled guilty and stated that he had realised his mistake and that his arrest had marked a turning point in his life. His attorneys claimed that he required therapy rather than jail, and the court agreed, giving Dahmer a one-year prison term with “day release,” enabling him to work during the day and return to prison at night with a five-year probationary sentence.

With his victims, Dahmer typically followed a similar pattern. He would entice them with promises of money in exchange for sex or nude photoshoots. He would drug, rape, and kill, then separate the limbs and head from the torso, extract the bones from the corpse using acid or just removing the flesh from the bone, dissolve all residual flesh and dispose of it, then shatter the bones with a sledgehammer and scatter or destroy them,sometimes save the skull or genitals. He tried to keep the skulls or genitals as a souvenirs. He also regularly photographed his victims at various phases of the murder procedure so that he could recall and relive the event later.

Dahmer resided in Oxford Apartments, and by 1991, he had received several complaints from neighbours for unpleasant odours and weird sounds emanating from his flat. When confronted with the scents of a “broken freezer and rotten food,” as well as the death of many of his tropical fish in his tank, Dahmer just disregarded them.

On May 27, 1991, Dahmer’s neighbours reported a boy sitting nude on the street to the police. Dahmer spotted the Boy with women and claimed that he was his lover, but they didn’t believe him and alerted him that the cops were on their way. Boy was incoherent when the cops arrived, so they took Dahmer’s word for it that the boy was his 19-year-old lover. The child was actually 14 years old and a brother of the Laotian adolescent Dahmer had assaulted three years before.

Dahmer and the kid were taken home by the police. They took barely a quick glance around before departing, clearly not wanting to get involved in a gay domestic disturbance. After the cops had departed, Dahmer killed the boy as same as others.

Tracy Edwards, a 32-year-old African American man who was running with handcuffs dangling from his wrist, led two Milwaukee police officers to Dahmer in July 1991. They decided to look into the man’s allegations that he had been drugged and restrained by a “weird dude.” When they arrived to Dahmer’s residence, he calmly volunteered to grab the handcuffs’ keys.

The knife Dahmer had threatened Edwards with was said to be in the bedroom, according to Edwards. When officer searched the room they scene polaroid photographs of dismembered bodies in various poses. Cops also found various skull in his bedroom, a full torso in his refrigerator, jars holding genitalia, and a slew of other horrors. Dahmer tried to escaped but Officers arrested him. The chief medical examiner stated that “It was more like dismantling someone’s museum, rather than an actual crime scene.”

Dahmer waived his right to have a counsel present during his interrogations on July 23, 1991, and quickly acknowledged to killing 17 young boys and men between 1978 and 1991, had sex with corpses, collected body parts, and ate others.

He was judged to be legally sane during his trial, despite having been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, and a psychotic condition. He was well aware of what he was doing.

When asked if he was pleased it was all ended after his arrest, Dahmer said he wasn’t, that he enjoyed his lifestyle and considered it “interesting and exhilarating,” according to FBI archives. When police questioned Dahmer if he could live a normal life if he were ever freed, the killer said that jail was the greatest place for him because if he ever got out, he would return to his old ways, including killing.

He was given 15 consecutive life sentences, with a 16th sentence added in May.

Dahmer died on November 28, 1994, after being beaten by Christopher Scarver, a fellow prisoner.

Read This Terrifying story with details👇

error: Content is protected !!