1. The double-base propellant was invented by Nobel by gelatinisation of nitrocellulose with:
- Ether-alcohol mixture
1. Holograph documents Pertain to which of the following?
- A document type written and signed by a person.
- A document written by one person and signed by the other.
- A document written and signed by one and the same person.
- A document signed by a forger.
1. The _____ test is commonly used to identify alpha-amylase in Saliva.
11. Root calcification of 1st permanent molar begins at:
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years